Terms and Conditions
A. Scope of application-
- These terms and conditions are the basis of all contracts for deliveries and services of Buhl Data Service GmbH (hereinafter also Buhl or us) due to orders via the Internet or other means of distance communication (e-mail, letter, fax, telephone, etc.) by the customer (hereinafter customer or you).
- The customer is a consumer unless the purpose of the ordered deliveries and services can be attributed predominantly to his commercial or independent professional, On the other hand, an entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding the contract, acts in the exercise of his commercial or independent professional activity.
- Differing and/or supplementary agreements require our express written
B. Conclusion of contract
- The presentation of the products in the online shop does not yet constitute a legally binding offer to conclude a purchase contract but serves to submit a binding offer by the customer.
- The contract is concluded within 2 days of the customer’s order by Buhl’s declaration of Alternatively, even if the customer receives the goods within this period or the contractually agreed service is provided to him.
- The prices stated on the product pages are basically net prices and GST is added to the subscription plans
- Downloads and software activations (digital content not on a physical data carrier) are provided immediately with the consent of the customer and can be used directly
- Web applications are software that is provided for use solely over the Internet. Depending upon the product, certain functionalities can be tested free of charge and anonymously and is available for paid activation.
E. Content of contract
- Unless otherwise stated, at the time of conclusion of the contract, the customer receives the non-exclusive rights to access the software functions via the internet, limited to the contract term.
- Contract customers receive new program versions free of charge during the contract period, the continuous adaptation to the technical and legal framework, and the provision of services and functions that enable software use.
- Unless otherwise stated at the time of conclusion of the contract (e.g. in the manufacturer’s license/use conditions or in the product description), the following provisions apply to the contract term: Contracts without automatic renewal end after the expiry of the contract period without the need for termination. Contracts with automatic renewal can be terminated by both parties at any time without giving reasons with effect from the end of the respective period of use
- The usage fee for all contractual services is invoiced at the beginning of a new usage
- Depending on the plan selection, the payment methods Digital payment or bank transfer are available
- Unless otherwise stated, our invoices are due immediately and payable without Without the need for a reminder, you will be in default 30 days after the due date and receipt of the invoice if we have pointed out this consequence to you in the invoice. However, we can put you in default with a reminder beforehand.
- The delivered goods remain our property until full payment has been We are free to provide you with the invoices by letter mail or electronically. If you are in default of payment, we are entitled to refuse the service owed until the consideration has been paid in full (right of retention) or to terminate the contract extraordinary for good cause.
G. Warranty, maintenance, the rectification of defects
- Warranty: Buhl guarantees that the products are usable in accordance with the respective program description and that the services are The warranty period for sales contracts is two years for consumers, 12 months for entrepreneurs, and begins with the handover or Provision of the goods or Performance.
- Maintenance: Contract customers (current warranty contract, tax-savings contract the current software is maintained for the entire duration of the contract, e. the usability of the software is ensured in accordance with the service description.
- Correction of defects: The customer is obliged to support Buhl in determining errors and rectifying defects and to create or provide auxiliary information on Buhl is entitled to avoid any error that may occur if it itself can only be eliminated with disproportionate effort and therefore the use of the software does not suffer significantly. If there is a defect, Buhl will repair the software or provide error-free software within a reasonable period of time. If the rectification or replacement does not succeed within this period or a reasonable grace period, the customer is entitled, at his discretion, to reduce the service price appropriately or to terminate the contract.
- Obligations to cooperate: The customer is obliged to use provided updates, patches, and/or service packs for the software, and to back up his data before installing the software and thereafter regularly, in particular before making a change in the hardware or software The customer may not pass on his access data to third parties, must keep them protected from access by third parties and change them at regular intervals. He may not store them unencrypted on terminals or data carriers. If the customer becomes aware of improper use of his access data or facts give rise to such suspicion, he is obliged to change his access data immediately and inform Buhl. Insofar as the customer is jointly responsible for the violation of contractual obligations or by changes to the software made by him or a third party or by improper handling or incorrect operation of the product, Buhl is not liable. Buhl assumes no liability for the selection, installation, and use as well as the intended results of the software.
H. Cancellation & Refund Policy
- If you are a customer, you are entitled to a statuary right of revocation, you will receive a cancellation policy for revocation from your order.
- We do not process refunds, however, you can continue using the services until the end of the subscription period.
- For cancellations, you can reach out to our customer support executives.